1. Acrylic is characterized with high transparency like crystal and its transparency is over 92%, which has a colorful showing effect by Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer printing on the acrylic material. In addition, acrylic sheet is characterized with the best outdoor durability, higher hardness and glossy on the surface, and better high-temperature resistant. Also acrylic has high processability, which cannot only adopt thermal forming (Including mold forming, blow molding, and vacuum forming) after Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer printing, but it can also adopt machinery processing methods such as drilling, lathing, and cutting before Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer Printing.
2. Mechanical cutting and engraving controlled by microcomputer not only greatly improve the processing precision, but it can also produce patterns and shapes that cannot be completed by traditional method. Especially, Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer can printing on the acrylic sheet according to its patterns and shapes which adopts laser engraving and laser cutting to make acrylic products with special fantastic printing effects.
3. The transparency of transparent acrylic can be compared with glass, but the density of acrylic sheet is only just one-third than glass. Besides, acrylic sheet cannot be easily fragile than glass, even it is broken, which it cannot form sharp fragment like glass does. Acrylic is not as ‘fragile’ as glass that is why it instead of glass for many printing application by Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer. And the impact resistant is 200 times as strong as ordinary glass, which almost cannot be broken. And ability of load-bearing can be changed according to its thickness, which is more thicker and more stronger. But the cooling capacity of acrylic sheet is relatively poor. This kind of material can scratch by sharp objects. But it is easy to recover from the scratches, which just need polish its surface. Therefore, Acrylic is become to the regular printing material in advertisements and marks making industry printed by Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer.
4. Acrylic sheet is almost the same wear resistance with aluminum, which can irregularly endure the corrosion by various chemicals. So that, acrylic sheet is characterized with better ability of UV flatbed printer printing and coating. Acrylic material can be given ideal produce effect the surface decoration if it can adopt appropriate printing by Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer and spraying coating protection technology.
5. Acrylic material can be specially remolded to absorbing a lot of ultraviolet light, and flame retardant. Therefore, acrylic can help overcome fire hazard on some special places. The impact resistant acrylic material with high impact resistant function, which is 6-10 times as strong as ordinary acrylic. Also supreme wear resistant acrylic sheet is specially processed on the surface can withstand extremely harsh tests. All of above acrylic materials can be used as printing materials for Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer.
6. Everyone knows acrylic sheet advertising materials as well. And Acrylic UV Flatbed Printers are aiming at any kind of advertising materials, which can print on the surface of all advertising materials without any limits. For example, acrylic advertising signs, wood, glass, crystal, metal, PVC, ABS, plastic, stone, leather, cloth and other textiles, etc. for digital color UV printing. No matter it is simple image of color lump, full color image or gradient color. Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer is a multi-functional UV flatbed printer, it is widely used in many industries such as advertising industry UV printing, gift industry UV printing, glass industry UV printing, personalized UV printing industry, and packaging industry UV printing, etc.
7. If you have an Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer, you can undertake more business in all industries mentioned above. Because it prints without any limits, it can replace the silkscreen printing machine, pad printing machine and transfer printing machine. Otherwise, there is no need plate making and color combination, which can produce higher quality products than traditional printing. Also Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer (UV flatbed printer) can be operated easily with higher stability and it can printout directly from computer. Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer (UV flatbed printer) totally can meet the demand of bulk printing production for acrylic materials, which significantly improve the market competitiveness of printed acrylic products.
1. How to solve the adhesion problem
The UV ink of Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer can be printed on any surface. But adhesion strength on different materials are different. For example, wooden material, and leather material, which those kinds of materials are with better adhesion and images printing cannot easily fade away by UV flatbed printing. But like glass, crystal, metal, ceramic, etc. which those kinds of materials are with relatively large density, adhesion of images printed by UV flatbed printer are little weak.
2. How to solve scratchproof problem
If you want to make Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer printing image adhesion stronger, you can increase its adhesion by pre-treatment and post-treatment. For example, glass materials on the surface can be coated by professional coating before printed by Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer, which the coating definitely increase the effect of adhesion strength. So printing image adhesion will be stronger after printing by Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer. Or you can coat a layer of varnish on the surface of glass materials after printing to directly prevent images from reaction with the environmental touch. On some problems of increasing adhesion of images and scratch resistant, there are still a lot of technologies such as printing on double side glass, which keeps images between the two pieces of glass to protect the images from peeling off forever.
3. How to solve waterproof problem
After solving the problems of acrylic UV printing images adhesion, there is still a problem that most of customers are faced with the images cannot be waterproof. The best way to solve this problem is that you can coat a layer of varnish on the completed printing materials. UV varnish cannot only increase the adhesion of images, but it can be also waterproof, which won’t make beautiful images fade away on the condition of reaction with water.
4. Difference Between Acrylic UV Flatbed Printing And Traditional Silk Screen Printing
Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer can 100% instead of silk screen printing, because without plate making cost. Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer can be printed on all kinds of glass materials with adhesive strong enough, fast delivery time, saves labor cost and shortens printing process. Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer can solve the problem of color transition caused by screen printing ensures no printing dot on the output for higher performance. Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer also reached to environmental protection requirement.
UV Coating Tips And Methods For Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer
The glass materials need to be processed on the surface and ensure to keep the flat surface clean before Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer printing. Because our working environment cannot be without any dust, so we can spray some water in the environment to reduce dust in the air before coating. Secondly, it is better to use professional dust cloth to wipe the surface of materials, because professional dust cloth is much softer and has strong capacity of adsorption as well as strong ability of cleaning. We believe that the surface glass will be so clean through these above processes.
The coating is suitable for organic glass, stalinite glass, glass craft, ceramic, ceramic tile and crystal, which need special treatment. There are two kinds of coating transparent and white. Both of them can be made glossy effect and matte effect. But white color coating can resist water boil by higher requirement. The coating always matches with varnish. UV ink adhesive force is very important for Acrylic UV printing. Because of Varnish can easily dissolve the printout if it is too strong. The best method is printing less than twice.
If you want to purchase or you are looking for this kind of Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer, so we strongly recommend that you can purchase directly from Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer manufacturer. MeiTu Digital Industry Co., Ltd suggests you come to visit us to learn more about the performance of Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer and the most important after-sale service. Acrylic UV Flatbed Printer manufactured by MeiTu Digital Industry Co., Ltd has been working on the glass printing field for many years. So our technology in Acrylic UV printing industry is quite mature. And we are trying our best to improve and update the technology to adapt the fast demand of market. MeiTu Digital Industry Co., Ltd sincerely serves you and establishes business relationship for long-term cooperation with you.
|Mode Type||Acrylic Printer | Acrylic Sheet UV Flatbed Printer MT-H2512R|
|Printhead||Micro Piezoelectric Ricoh Gen5 printheads 7PL|
|Max. Media Size||rigid material: 2680 * 1220mm|
|flexible media width: 2530mm|
|Max. Media Thickness||rigid material: Up to 120mm|
|flexible media up to 1mm|
|Printing speed||Standard Output Mode: 92sqm/hr, Production Mode: 60sqm/hr, High Precision Output Mode: 38sqm/hr, Ultra-high quality output mode: 25sqm/hr|
|Printing Resolution||600dpi, 900dpi, 1200dpi, 1800dpi, 2400dpi|
|Technology||Piezoelectric Inkjet, UV-curable inkjet, grayscale printing|
|Color Configuration||4 Colors / Double 4 Colors / 6 Colors / White Color & Varnish Is Optional|
|drying system||UV mercury lamp|
|Ink type|| UV curing ink (3 years outdoor and 10 years indoor)|
|Ink reservoir capacity||2.5 liter ink drums automatic ink control with non-stop filling ink function|
|ink supply system||automatic negative ink supply system|
|control system||windiw 7, 64bit, RAM≥8G|
|RIP software||Photoprint/ colorgate|
|Color management||ICC based color management|
|File formats||TIFF, JPEG, Postscript, EPS, PDF, etc...|
|Media handling||Flatbed Sheet Feeding, Roll Feeding With Roll-To-Roll Upgrade Kit(Optional).Vacuum Platform Supports Various Rigid Materials. Automatic Media pneumatic positioning system Is Used For Easy Loading And Accurate Printing and Unique opposite blowing switch Function Makes Media Unloading Easier (Optional). |
|Printing media||Glass, acrylic, ceramic tile, aluminum, Iphone case, plastic, Foam board, wallpaper, wall art, sign advertising, metal, paper, wood, MDF, furniture, card, Marble, golf products, gift & promotion products, leather, PU, PMMA, PVC, PP, PE, PTFE, Plexiglass, Panels, Ceiling, Organic Board, Corrugated, Chevron Board, Fiberboard, Brick, Stone, Home & Office Decoration, Electric Appliances panel, Pottery & Porcelain Tile, 3C Product, Oil Painting, Fresco, Sliding Door, Wedding Photography, Mark And Signs, Exhibition, Etc......|
|air draft||4 air draft divisions adapt to the max. dimension of printing area|
|Rigid Material size||Standard vacuum table support rigid materials up to 2700 * 1330mm, 100kg/sqm|
|Roll-feed media size|| Roll-to-Roll upgrade kit supports flexible media up to 200cm wide,with a roll diameter 30cm, up to 100kg in weight (optional)|
|Data interface||High speed USB transmission|
|UV energysource||Dual shuttered UV mercury lamps, independent user-selectable control of shutter aperture and two lamps power levels|
|printer Dimensions||L4830 * W2470 * H1430mm|
|package dimensions||L5400 * W2200 * H1650mm + L3450 * w800 * h1050mm|
|working Temperature||18 to 26℃ (between this temperature is more effectively control satic and guarantee printed quality)|
|Relative humidty||40%-70%, non-condensing (minimum 40% recommended for synthetic media to avoid static electricity, maximum 70% recommended for paper-based media to avoid buckling)|
|power supply||max. power Input voltage: 200 to 240VAC, signal-phase, 50/60Hz, 15A max|