MT1700M1 is the newest upgrade model of Heat-assist Cold Laminator, which adopts advanced quality rubber roller and anti tilt system to make it more accurate and faster during lamination. MT1700M1 is a 1620mm(64'') full auto Heat-assist cold laminator designed as an inexpensive option for post printing equipment. Low heating can absolutely avoid air bubbles and snowflake spots in cold weather. Its simple design makes it extremely easy to use and provides quality-laminating results.
The numerous features are similar to 1620mm wide format hot and cold laminator MT1700F1 that makes its so easy to operate with one person.
1. MT Industry Laminator MT1700M1 equipped with Anti oblique feeding system, which can laminate whole roll material within one time, avoids skewed picture, greatly improve coating efficiency and reduce labor costs! Front work platform equipped with anti-pinch cover and printing material rail guider, which is humane design. 90w adjustable deceleration torque system controls both 130mm diameter of imported anti-high-temperature silicone upper roller and 130mm diameter of anti-sticking silicone under roller.
2. MT Laminator MT1700M1 also equipped with unilateral linkage manual liftable silicon rubber roller, upper roller lifts up and down by a hand wheel operate, which is simple operation for synchronous lifting and automatic pressure equalization.
3. MT Industry Laminator MT1700M1 adopts automatic material collection system for laminated film. The advantages are convenient, save labor, less working space, and improve the yield.
4. The laminating tension system is adjustable setting, which can be adjusted through the feeding system and auto-backing paper takes off device. It can improve the film ductility and effectively prevent wrinkles.
5. Roller equipped with self-locking mandrel that provides easy loading for both sides of your film roll. Once laminated, the finished products can pivot onto the take-up roll. Round edge of thick pivoting feed tray avoids damage printing image during lamination.
6. MT Industry Laminator MT1700M1 adopts front and back aluminum alloy work platform, scratch resistance, long life, reduce the cost and improve quality. Otherwise, foldable front work platform to facilitate machine maintenance and repair also can save working space.
7. MT Industry Laminator MT1700M1 can be used for low heating cold laminating. 50℃ cold laminating makes better color reproduction, high brightly and completely avoid bubbles and snowflake spots.
8. MT Industry Laminator MT1700M1 achieves the 50 meters whole roll material laminating or longer without oblique.
9. Hot laminating can achieve 240m/h by single staff or unmanned operation.
10. Low heating cold laminating can achieve 420m/h by single staff or unmanned operation.
11. MT Industry Laminator MT1700M1 adopts patented film roller feeding system brings you a new experience of lamination. The thin adhesive material will not wrinkle and dark picture also laminating fastness.
12. MT Industry Laminator MT1700M1 adopts auto backing paper takes off device and laminated film collecting system.
13. MT Industry Laminator MT1700M1 has wide range of applications such as indoor printing, outdoor printing, car stickers, graphic, poster and so on.
14. MT Industry Laminator MT1700M1 adopts fully adjustable nip-gap and pressure function, simple film tension adjustment function, light weight drop-in shafts with auto grip easy loading function, roll-to-roll operation function and foot switch for pieces accurate lamination.
15. There is a spare film releasing roller under the Laminating machine, easy disassembly, easy to replace and save time to reset film roller.
16. MT Industry Laminator MT1700M1 equipped with a foot switch for hands free operation, two emergency stops, optical eyes and non-contact infrared temperature control system. Otherwise, CE certificate is available.
|Mode Type||Cold Laminator MT-1700M1|
|Max. Lamination Width||1630mm/64''|
|Max. Lamination length||unlimit|
|Max. Lamination Thickness||23mm/0.9''|
|Up And Down||Lifting Link|
|Warm up time||5-10mins|